Flower Power



I was overawed by the bluebells on our visit to Scotland at the end of April. Returning last week, I was, however, unsure what to expect. I certainly wasn't anticipating being treated to yet an even grander display.

The cottage in which we stayed has a garden running down the hill to the Crinan Canal and sea loch beyond, with woodland on either side. I certainly do not seek to deceive when I say that garden was a sea of bluebells.


As I hope my photographs show, it was a wonderful spectacle.


 


Comments

Suzanne said…
Beautiful bluebells, I just loved viewing them on our numerous dog walks around the UK. Lovely photos!
Caree Risover said…
They have been absolutely phenomenal this year, especially in Scotland.

Most Popular Posts of All Time

The 3 x 60 Challenge

All Aboard for Pampering

A Full Service

Late, Even in Retirement

A Reprieve

One a Day

Exhaustion

The Danger Zone

Business Networking in Retirement

Not Only But Also

Popular Posts in last 30 days

A Whinge and a Moan

Calamity After Calamity

From the Post

Old Fogeys up t'Dale

Fatigued

Planning for the Big Day

Grateful for a Good Week

Great British Bake Off

Technophobia

A Lifesaver