Knitting Again



I am pleased to report that I have just completed the knitting of a cardigan for the youngest. This is something of an accomplishment as the last garment that I knitted for her, or indeed for anyone, was when she was only a few weeks old and it was understandably much smaller than my current piece of work.

Having taken an 18 year break from knitting, it was therefore a novelty to pick up needles again in retirement and see if I could still make something decent enough to be worn.

Sadly, however, I didn't quite finish it in time for the winter weather. The youngest was still delighted with it (or maybe she was being polite) and has even placed an order for this coming winter or, on reflection, 2017!


Comments

Unknown said…
It has a nice chunky look to it Caree.
Caree Risover said…
Oh dear you have caught me out - knitted with big needles!

Most Popular Posts of All Time

The 3 x 60 Challenge

All Aboard for Pampering

A Full Service

The Danger Zone

Late, Even in Retirement

Exhaustion

Seven Years and Itching

A Reprieve

Happy New Me

Living the Dream

Popular Posts in last 30 days

Domesticity

You Know You're Old When...

A Helluva Summer

Snake Oil and Falling

Normality

Celestial High

Dementia Torment

The 3 x 60 Challenge

Lower Back Pain

Seven Years and Itching