Happy Easter

 


One of the joys of retirement isn't so much the opportunity to enjoy creativity but rather to embrace again one's playful side. I succeeded in combining the two over my coffee breaks this week when I went into Easter Bunny knitting mode. To be truthful they are chocolate creme egg cosies, although why I should think that a creme egg needs to be kept cosy is something that I am finding impossible to explain.

With spare wool left over from a baby-knit and espying a simple and free pattern online from To Be Adorned, I just couldn't resist.

Happy Easter!


Comments

Jean said…
Marvellous!
Marksgran said…
These are so cute, I love their giant ears! x
Treaders said…
Ha ha, a chocolate egg "tea-cosy" - who wudda thunk!
Caree Risover said…
Ssh...they might catch on!
Jennyff said…
Well done. Next Easter you can bring them out and remember a time you’d rather forget. I suggest you call them Astra and Zeneca?
Caree Risover said…
Haha! The Vaccine Bunnymen - on second thoughts, sounds like the name for a band.
Christie Hawkes said…
I love it Caree! Cozy indeed. I found your blog through a comment you left on Pat's Retirement Transition. Nice to "meet" you.

~Christie
Caree Risover said…
Welcome and pleased to meet you Christie

Most Popular Posts of All Time

The 3 x 60 Challenge

All Aboard for Pampering

A Full Service

Late, Even in Retirement

A Reprieve

One a Day

Exhaustion

The Danger Zone

Business Networking in Retirement

Not Only But Also

Popular Posts in last 30 days

From the Post

A Whinge and a Moan

Calamity After Calamity

Three Leaks and a Garage Door

The 3 x 60 Challenge

Fatigued

A Lifesaver

Tormented

Grateful for a Good Week

Happy New Me